RSS Feed

wedding relaxation

0

Friday, July 15, 2011 by

Today we are leaving for 2 of our very good friends wedding.  My husband is a groomsmen, and my daughter is taking her stab at being a flower girl!  I'm secretly really nervous that she'll chicken out and not want to walk down the isle.  I've been trying to amp her up about it by showing her YouTube videos of little flowers girls, but her first response was, "I'm too little to do that"!  Uh oh, we'll see how it goes!  I have faith in her and I'm sure she'll do great!


The wedding is going to be held at the magical Taboo Golf Resort in Muskoka, Ontario, Canada.




Isn't it breathtaking?!  It is such a beautiful venue for a magical day.  With amazing food, a golf course, spa, children's activities, and it being right on the lake, it's going to be a special and relaxing weekend for us.  An early congratulations to Wendi & Rich, we are so thankful to be able to take part in your special day.


Here's to love and happiness,
-A


Leave a Reply

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
My photo
we all have places go to, things to do, and people to see. i am a mom, a forever student, a soon-to-be teacher, an earth sympathizer, and a want-to-be do it yourselfer. this is the way i see life, with all the things i love about it.