RSS Feed

the things we must do

0

Friday, August 19, 2011 by

This has been a very interesting and busy week for my family and I.  We were lucky enough to be able to head up North again, and Norelle had a great time swimming in the lake and pool.  This trip wasn't about wanting to get away, but needing it.  This upcoming Monday, I will be starting the first of two "mini sessions" for my Masters of Education.  I am going to be gone Monday-Friday, which means no family (and little blogging)!  I know that it will be a huge adjustment being away from Norelle, but I suppose I will survive.  After all, this is something that I really want to do, and cannot wait for.


Wish me luck, as I'm sure I'll need it being away from my baby girl. Sunday night's bedtime routine with Norelle sure going to be a weepy one!


-A


Leave a Reply

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
My photo
we all have places go to, things to do, and people to see. i am a mom, a forever student, a soon-to-be teacher, an earth sympathizer, and a want-to-be do it yourselfer. this is the way i see life, with all the things i love about it.