RSS Feed

being away from home

0

Monday, August 22, 2011 by

This has hands down been the hardest day of my life.  I left for school this morning, had Norelle and Daryl on my mind throughout the day; yet I stayed busy with school work.  But as soon as I left class, the tears came-a-streamin'!  I think it was the thought of going back to my empty hotel room. Classes are insanely intense, and keeping me busy, but thank goodness for Skype.  Seriously.  I would either have insanely expensive long distance phone bills, would drive back and forth and exhaust myself, or die; literally die.  Kudos to parents who have to travel for work. I don't know how you do it.  This is only 2 weeks for me (with them coming for a visit on Wednesday, and me going home after class on Friday). But seriously, Skype, I love you more than you'll ever know.


I love you so much baby girl (even though I have been acting more like the baby today!). Let's just hope my eyes will return to their usual shade of white, and my Rudolph nose will go down in time tomorrow!


-A


Leave a Reply

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
My photo
we all have places go to, things to do, and people to see. i am a mom, a forever student, a soon-to-be teacher, an earth sympathizer, and a want-to-be do it yourselfer. this is the way i see life, with all the things i love about it.