RSS Feed

welcome to norelle & co.

0

Friday, June 03, 2011 by

Today is the day I've started my blog.  I've been toying with the idea of creating this blog for a while now, even having the name picked out for some time.  I often thought to myself, "who would want to read a blog about a stay at home mom, and all the things she loves in life?".  At last, I've caved in the hopes that there is someone out there who will have the same passions and interests as myself! 


I am currently a stay at home mom to my beautiful, newly turned 3 year old daughter Norelle Ainsley (hence the blog name).  I have just finished my Undergraduate Degree at University, and will be graduating on June 13th.  I will be starting my Masters in Teacher Education this upcoming fall, so that I can become a high school History and English teacher.  


In my down time, I love scouring the internet for music, fashion and art I love, and dreaming of all the low budget and crafty makeovers I could do in my home.  I am interested in finding new ways to help save and preserve our planet, and this is something I plan on instilling in my daughter.  I hope that you enjoy exploring the world around me, and maybe we can even teach each other something new!


-A


Leave a Reply

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
My photo
we all have places go to, things to do, and people to see. i am a mom, a forever student, a soon-to-be teacher, an earth sympathizer, and a want-to-be do it yourselfer. this is the way i see life, with all the things i love about it.