RSS Feed

summer recipes

0

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 by

I absolutely LOVE trying out new recipes.  It gets too boring eating the same ol' things day after day; that's why in this house, we like to switch things up. There are a few (well, more than a few) recipes that I am dying to try out this summer, especially since my husband will be home, and he'll be able to eat everything after we've freshly made it.  He decided to put a vegetable and herb garden in our backyard, and we cannot wait until everything is ready to enjoy.  Here are some recipes that I know I'll be making in the upcoming weeks and months.









My husband has had these with peaches, and he said they were to die for.






My mouth waters just looking at the pictures!  I love summer barbeques and get togethers, and cannot wait to test some of these recipes out on my family and friends!  Do you have any recipes that you're dying to make this summer?!


-A


Leave a Reply

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
My photo
we all have places go to, things to do, and people to see. i am a mom, a forever student, a soon-to-be teacher, an earth sympathizer, and a want-to-be do it yourselfer. this is the way i see life, with all the things i love about it.