RSS Feed

down by the bay

0

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 by

Summer is finally here.  I am so lucky that my husband is a teacher and has the summers off with my daughter and I.  Now that the weather is finally heated up and staying this way, I am longing to do for a picnic down by the bay.  


I can picture my daughter ready to spend this day in this adorable dress by perryfinalia.


I can see by husband sporting this upcycled sweater, and bowtie.

And myself wearing this beautiful cut out dress by vivatveritas7.


We could share lunch from a vintage picnic set.


And relax in a sling beach chair.


And maybe I could even go for a dip in this amazing vintage inspired swim wear.


-A


Leave a Reply

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
My photo
we all have places go to, things to do, and people to see. i am a mom, a forever student, a soon-to-be teacher, an earth sympathizer, and a want-to-be do it yourselfer. this is the way i see life, with all the things i love about it.